The Ark Times
Each class will be having a Valentine's Day Party on Wednesday, February 14th. Your child is welcome to pass out valentine cards if they would like. A class list will be put in your child's mailbox beforehand. if you would like to supply a treat for the party, please see your child's classroom sign-up sheet. Thank you!!
Come dressed in RED!
How YOU Can Save Money:
This February, we are having a competition for 1 FREE WEEK OF CHILDCARE! You can earn one entry for the following activities:
- Review the Ark on our FB page
- Review The Ark on Google or other websites
- Write a Parent testimonial for use in promotional materials and potential families **Extra entry for allowing us to use your photo and name!
- Write a testimonial about your favorite teacher!
There is no limit on the amount of entries! More details can be found on The Ark Facebook page!
Starting January 29th, we will begin our transition into going paperless as our yellow room is introduced to the program, Brightwheel. This program is all online, accessible by phone and computer, and will streamline many processes. We are very excited about this change!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Outside is Wet and Snowy
Please make sure your child has a complete LABELED change of clothes including socks in case they get wet while playing outside. Also don't forget LABELED hats, mittens, snowpants and boots.
Children's Contracted Hours
In order to ensure proper staff to student ratios, please let us know if your child will be arriving or leaving at a different time than your contracted hours. If you need to update your hours, please come to the office.
Our birthdays this month are the following:
- Kaidyn - February 6th
- Valerie - February 9th
- Chase - February 18th
- Rylen - February 21st
- Nola - February 23rd
- Dakota - February 24th
- Ethan - February 27th
Parents of these children are welcome to bring in an age-appropriate treat for their child's class to have at snack time!
1/29 - 2/2 Patriotic Symbols
2/5 - 2/9 Dental Health
2/12 - 2/16 Valentine's Day
2/19 - 2/23 President's Day
2/26 - 3/2 Winter Break/No curriculum
- To maintain a clean and safe environment where parents can have confidence in the quality of nurture and care their child receives each day.
- To build an atmosphere where fosters an enthusiasm for creativity and a love of learning within each child.
- To create a community within The Ark where parents, staff, and administration work together to help each child realize that he is a unique gift of God and the promise of America's future.